DVCHelp.com is owned and operated by C & S DVC Help Center. This site is a private enterprise and is not affiliated with, or approved by, the Walt Disney Company, the Walt Disney World Resort, or any of it's affiliates or designates.
This site is provided subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY:
This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between C & S DVC Help Center, (hereinafter "the Company"), its affiliates, successors and assigns, and you the user of the site (hereinafter called User) for your use and enjoyment of DVCHelp.com, (hereinafter "DVCHelp"), and all of the content as may be contained thereunder, and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. Upon notice published on-line (https://www.dvchelp.com/page/terms-of-service) C & S DVC Help Center may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the information found herein, as well as discontinue, change or replace services offered.
Web Copyright Information. All pages within this Internet site ("Site") are the property of C & S DVC Help Center and/or its affiliates. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without the express written permission of C & S DVC Help Center.
Trademark Notice. "C & S DVC Help Center" and "DVCHelp." are trademarks and service marks of C & S DVC Help Center. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
3. Information transmitted through DVCHelp and through the Internet in general is not confidential. Therefore, C & S DVC Help Center cannot and will not guarantee privacy or guarantee protection of any user. The Company reserves the right to monitor any User's transmissions when deemed necessary for providing proper service and/or to protect the rights and property of the Company, or in order to comply with the law. The Company will not disclose any information about any User unless required by court order, subpoena or other legal request, or upon the advice of counsel.
4. Warranty Disclaimer. Use of any information obtained via DVCHelp is at your own risk. Neither C & S DVC Help Center nor any of its licensors, employees or agents warrants that the service will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does C & S DVC Help Center or its licensors, employees or agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the service.
This site, including any content or information contained within it or any site-related service, is provided "as is" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this site and site-related services.
C & S DVC Help Center, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to the site, site-related services and/or content or information contained within the site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or site-related services is to stop using the site and/or those services.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of DVCHelp, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Although C & S DVC Help Center attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform C & S DVC Help Center by sending email to [email protected] so that it can be corrected.
5. User agrees to indemnify and hold without harm C & S DVC Help Center, its officers, employees, agents, directors, shareholders and other Users from any and all claims, damages, expenses (including attorney's fees) and liabilities resultant from any and all use of the Site whether authorized or not authorized.
6. C & S DVC Help Center's Internet connections, website, member area and all other services provided to the user by C & S DVC Help Center may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, child pornography, or material protected as a trade secret. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless C & S DVC Help Center from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or another party.
8. C & S DVC Help Center' services should not be used to send unsolicited advertising or promotional materials to other network users. Electronic mail may be used in the conduct of legitimate businesses. Processes that run or are activated while the user is not logged in are also NOT ALLOWED. Continued harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and C & S DVC Help Center will not be tolerated. When C & S DVC Help Center becomes aware of possible violations, we will initiate an investigation. At the same time, in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity, C & S DVC Help Center may suspend access to services to the individual in question. Confirmation of violations may result in criminal prosecution.
9. Use of this site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. User will abide by all the rules, regulations and policies of those networks and computer systems accessed via this account. If the User is unsure of those policies, it is the User's responsibility to ascertain said policies.
11. Linked Internet Sites. C & S DVC Help Center is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Site. Access to any other Internet sites linked to the Site is at the User’s own risk.
12. Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement is entered into in the State of New York and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to this Agreement submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County C & S DVC Help Center conducts business, in the State of New York, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys fees. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. In the event that any portion of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect, and all provisions of these Terms and Conditions which operate to protect the rights of Werner Technologies shall continue in force even in the event of termination of these Terms and Conditions on other grounds. Werner Technology's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions. The duties and obligations contained herein at paragraphs 4, 5, 6, 10, and 11 will survive any termination hereof.
15. Entire Agreement/Modification. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all written or oral agreements heretofore existing between the parties hereto are expressly canceled. C & S DVC Help Center may modify the terms of this Agreement by posting notice of such modification on a page of the Site entitled "Legal Notices" or "Legal Information" (or similar title) before the modification takes effect.
Terms of Service © 2020 C & S DVC Help Center